Address: 2101 Westgate Place
Trailhead Park provides trail amenities at the west terminus of the River Parkway and also serves the Pendleton Skatepark, just across the pedestrian bridge. It includes a restroom, small shelter, 1 picnic table, and benches. Trailhead Park was built in 2008 using a grant from Oregon Parks and Recreation funded by state lottery dollars under the Local Government Grant program.
- Restrooms: Yes
- Drinking Fountain: None available
- Parking: Large, asphalt parking lot
- Small shelter (no need to reserve)
- Start/end point of the River Parkway trail
- Near that Rudy Rada Skatepark