Starting July 1st, masks are required in all public indoor spaces. Please call to schedule an appointment if you need to come into the office. Thank you.
Address: 413 SE Byers Ave
Adjacent to the Pendleton River Parkway, Stillman Park not only provides access to the trail, but it also boasts numerous amenities including restrooms, a large reservable shelter with 20 picnic tables, BBQ grills, playground equipment, horseshoe pits, tennis courts, a basketball hoop, and electricity. The park is best known as the site of the VFW Cowboy Breakfast during Round-Up. The gas grills are maintained by the VFW, and any use of those grills is coordinated through them.
- Restrooms: Yes
- Drinking Fountain: Yes
- Parking: Street parking
- Access to the River Parkway
- Largest shelter in the parks system (see below)
- Basketball hoop (in the tennis courts)
- Tennis courts
- Play equipment and swing sets
Stillman Shelter Reserve Online
- 20 picnic tables
- Gas grills - Use is coordinated through the VFW
- Home to the annual VFW Cowboy Breakfast during the Pendleton Round-Up