Starting July 1st, masks are required in all public indoor spaces. Please call to schedule an appointment if you need to come into the office. Thank you.
Address: 2220 SW Quinney Avenue
Occupying over seven acres in south Pendleton, Rice-Blakey Park is a wide open space containing a reservable shelter with 3 picnic tables, BBQ grill, walking path, restrooms, play equipment, and picnic tables.
- Restrooms: Restrooms available at the top of the hill; the walking path to get to the top is fairly steep, so use caution
- Drinking Fountain: None available
- Parking: Paved, off-street parking lot
- Basketball Half Court
- Play equipment and swing set
- 2/3 mile asphalt walking path with incline due to the natural hill of the park
- Large open greenspace in multiple parts of the park
- Soccer areas at the top of the hill used by PYSA
- One reservable shelter (see below)
Rice-Blakey Gazebo Reserve Online
- Three picnic tables and one charcoal barbeque
- Bring your own charcoal and clean after use
- Only gazebo in the park system