Starting July 1st, masks are required in all public indoor spaces. Please call to schedule an appointment if you need to come into the office. Thank you.
Address: 108 SW Frazer Avenue
At the south end of downtown, between the Chamber of Commerce on Main Street and the Heritage Station Museum, this small park features a criminal justice memorial, the "Wagons Ho" sculpture, Oregon Trail interpretive information, a Umatilla County Historical information kiosk, and picnic tables.
- Restroom: None available at the park
- Drinking Fountain: None available at the park
- Parking: Shared off-street parking lot with Heritage Station Museum and Pendleton Chamber
- Criminal Justice memorial
- Pendleton Lions Club "We Serve" dedication
- "Wagons Ho" sculpture
- Oregon Trail interpretive information
- Umatilla County Historical information kiosk
- Several picnic tables and benches in multiple areas of the parks