Mowing Season: April 1 to October 31
- No artificial flowers or grave decorations are allowed during mowing season.
- Live flowers are allowed year-round but will be removed when they become unsightly.
- Artificial flowers, grave decorations and live flowers are allowed from the Thursday before Memorial Day until the Friday after.
- EVERYTHING will be removed and disposed of by staff beginning 6:00 am the Saturday after Memorial Day, including artificial flowers.
- Anything the public wishes to keep should be picked up by dusk on the Friday after Memorial Day.
Winter: November 1 to March 31
- Artificial flowers, grave decorations and live flowers are allowed until mowing season begins on 4/1.