Summer is fast approaching and we know you are eager to cool off with us, so please bear with us as we wait to see what phase two and phase three reopening guidelines entail. Thank you all for your patience and support.
Policy for Flowers on Graves at Olney Cemetery
Mowing Season: April 1 to October 31
- No artificial flowers or grave decorations are allowed during mowing season.
- Live flowers are allowed year-round but will be removed when they become unsightly.
- Artificial flowers, grave decorations and live flowers are allowed from the Thursday before Memorial Day until the Friday after.
- EVERYTHING will be removed and disposed of by staff beginning 6:00 am the Saturday after Memorial Day, including artificial flowers.
- Anything the public wishes to keep should be picked up by dusk on the Friday after Memorial Day.
Winter: November 1 to March 31
- Artificial flowers, grave decorations and live flowers are allowed until mowing season begins on 4/1.