Address: 12 South Main Street (Main Street and SW Byers)
Located at the north end of downtown, this park plaza functions as a natural amphitheater and one of the gateways to the Pendleton River Parkway, a 2.8 mile trail along the Umatilla River. The park features a community-created mural, "Celebrate Wheat."
- Restroom: ADA accessible restroom available; located in the northwest corner of the park right off the River Walkway trail
- Drinking Fountain: None available
- Parking: Street parking
- Natural amphitheater
- "Celebrate Wheat" mural
- Water fountain
- Historical information about Oylear-Howard Motors (the building that sat at this location circa 1940s)
- Bronze plaque with the information can be found on the concrete barrier in between the park and sidewalk to trail access
- One of the gateways to the Pendleton River Parkway trail
Trail Information: The River Parkway is an easy, asphalt path atop the river levee. The trail is non-motorized, which means bicycle traffic and other non-motorized wheeled users may be present. The path crosses city streets at Main Street and SE 8th Street. Parking is located along Byers Street. To travel eastward on the path, access the walkway behind the restroom. To travel west on the path, cross Main Street and pick up the trail behind US Bank on SW 1st Street.