The weather has started to cool (for the most part), school is underway, the Pendleton Round-Up festivities are underway, which means it is that time of year for the Fall Activity Flyer!
The 2019 Winter/Spring Activity Guide is out now. It has information about what's happening in November and December.
Digital copies can be found:
- Here on this very website (the "Activity Guide" link at the top of the page)
- Keep in mind that since this is a tri-fold brochure, it will look a little different in digital format.
- Pendleton Parks and Rec's Facebook page (please "Like" us while you are there)
- Monthly Pendleton and Rec's mailing list (update your Active account to stay up-to-date on our latest programming and be the first to get the activity guides)
Print copies can be found:
- Pendleton Parks and Rec office at 865 Tutuilla Road on the front counter during business hours or in the mailbox outside 24/7
- Pendleton Public Library
- Pendleton City Hall
- Pendleton Chamber of Commerce
- Various businesses around town! Keep an eye out and email us if you see somewhere we should be putting our guide!
As always, thank you for your continued support and GO PLAY OUTSIDE!